Fire Protection Licenses
License types and scope of work:
License types include:
- F1 Unlimited Fire Protection Sprinkler Contractor
- F2 Unlimited Fire Protection Sprinkler Journeyperson
- F3 Limited Fire Protection Sprinkler Contractor
- F4 Limited Fire Protection Sprinkler Journeyperson
- Fire Sprinkler System Layout Technician
*Click on the link for “Scope of Work Definitions” at the bottom of the page for more information on the type of license you wish to apply for.
For License Types F-1, F-2, F-3, F-4
The requirements to qualify for the journeyperson license examination shall be completion of a registered apprenticeship program or equivalent experience and training.
The requirements to qualify for the contractor license examination shall be two (2) years as a properly licensed journeyperson.
- Application instructions
- Fire Protection Contractor Candidate Information Bulletin & Application
- Fire Protection Journeyperson Candidate Information Bulletin & Application
The $150.00 initial license fee will be due after the successful completion of the examination.
The $120.00 initial license fee will be due after the successful completion of the examination.
For License Type: Fire Sprinkler System Layout Tech.
- Fire Sprinkler System Layout Tech
- Application Instructions and Clarification of Requirements
Scope of Work: