- Architects currently registered or licensed in another state, applying with a National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (NCARB) Certificate Record.
- Architects currently registered or licensed in another state, presenting evidence satisfactory to the Board that such state has registration requirements substantially equal to the licensure requirements of the State of Connecticut, and that they have been practicing in such other state for a period of at least ten continuous years. This application procedure is also referred to as “Direct Endorsement.”
- Hold a National Architectural Accrediting Board ("NAAB'') accredited degree or have satisfied N.C.A.R.B.'s education requirements as specified in the N.C.A.R.B. education standard, as presently in effect.
- Have satisfied the N.C.A.R.B. Intern Development Program (I.D.P.) training requirements, as presently in effect.
- or Paper application for Architect's License
- Varies - See Application
Renewal:All architect licenses expire annually on July 31st. Renewal fee: $190.00
Reinstatement applications are available online:
- If you have your User Id and Password, please go to www.elicense.ct.gov to access your account.
- You may request your User ID and Password by emailing the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Registration type
- Registration number
- Email address
Architect Emeritus Status:
- Architect Emeritus Application
- Architect Emeritus Status - Return to Practice
- Architect Emeritus Status - Regulation
- Use of the Term "Architect"
- Continuing Education
- Architecture Law and Regulations
- Architectural Licensing Board
- Professional Engineers and Land Surveyors Licensing Board
- The National Council of Architectural Registration Boards
- The American Institute of Architects - Connecticut Chapter
- Historic Public Acts 1957-2004- Connecticut General Statutes
- Historic Architectural Statutes 1933-1989 - Connecticut General Statutes
For information on contracting with the State of Connecticut, including a listing of current contracts, bids, and RFPs, instructions on signing up to be notified about new contract opportunities and information about the State’s Construction Contractor Prequalification and Supplier Diversity Programs, visit the State Procurement Marketplace homepage.
Email Address: email@example.com