- Architects currently registered or licensed in another state, applying with a National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (NCARB) Certificate Record.
- Architects currently registered or licensed in another state, presenting evidence satisfactory to the Board that such state has registration requirements substantially equal to the licensure requirements of the State of Connecticut, and that they have been practicing in such other state for a period of at least ten continuous years. This application procedure is also referred to as “Direct Endorsement.”
- Hold a National Architectural Accrediting Board ("NAAB'') accredited degree or have satisfied N.C.A.R.B.'s education requirements as specified in the N.C.A.R.B. education standard, as presently in effect.
- Have satisfied the N.C.A.R.B. Intern Development Program (I.D.P.) training requirements, as presently in effect.
Applications, Forms & Other:
- Application for Architect's License
- Varies - See Application
All architect licenses expire annually on July 31st. Renewal fee: $190.00
For information on contracting with the State of Connecticut, including a listing of current contracts, bids, and RFPs, instructions on signing up to be notified about new contract opportunities and information about the State’s Construction Contractor Prequalification and Supplier Diversity Programs, visit the State Procurement Marketplace homepage.