To protect the health and safety of the public and our employees, DCP has limited on-site staffing at 450 Columbus Blvd. While mail and phone calls will be processed as quickly as possible, we recommend using our online services, or sending an email to the appropriate division/person instead. We apologize for any inconvenience.


“Amusement” means any circus or carnival presented in the open, including a place where one or more rides or devices capable of accommodating one or more passengers and normally requiring the supervision or services of an operator are presented for amusement or entertainment purposes, and any circus, carnival or other portable show or exhibition presented under any single tent, air-supported plastic or fabric or other portable shelter, and involving the assembly of one hundred or more persons. “Amusement” does not include an inflatable device leased for private residential use.
Carnival/Circus Applications:
Amusement Proof of Financial Responsibility:
Amusement Park Ride Application:
Amusement Ride Qualified Inspector or Engineer:


Other Information:

Email Address:


                                  Back to Licenses, Permits and Registration Forms