Programs and Services:
- Gaming Revenue & Statistics
- Tribal State Gaming Compacts
- Legalized Gambling History
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Establish and enforce regulations and procedures that assure the public that gaming is conducted honestly and fairly.
- License only suitable individuals, organizations and vendors of equipment and services to participate in the gaming industry in the State of Connecticut.
- Provide due process for those individuals who are denied gaming licenses or whose gaming licenses are revoked.
- Ensure the integrity of games through thorough testing of wagering systems and related equipment, including telecommunication protocols and standards.
- Conduct a periodic study on the effect of legalized gambling on the citizens of Connecticut.
- Prohibit minors from attending or participating in any legalized gambling venue within the State of Connecticut pursuant to state law.
- Support efforts to create public awareness of prevention, education and treatment for the chronic gambler.