Mental Health Resources
- access health CT Special Enrollment Period - ends April 2, 2020. Call 1-855-909-2428 to enroll.
- Managing anxiety and OCD during a pandemic - Although the disruption of everyday routines is anxiety-provoking for everyone, it can be especially so for people who struggle with mental illness.
- Warm Lines - For those who are feeling stressed or anxious and looking for telephone support, Warm Lines are telephone support services staffed by people who have experience/expertise with mutual support. These lines are not crisis lines and the days/hours of operation vary.
- 211CT website Mental Health Category - provides links to providers of counseling services for adults and children and mental health support groups.
- HEALTHY LIVES CT website - provides information and tools for maintaining or regaining wellness in the areas of emotional wellness, physical wellness, holistic wellness, financial wellness, and recovery from addiction issues.
- SAMHSA Disaster Distress Helpline - provides 24/7, 365-day-a-year crisis counseling and support to people experiencing emotional distress related to natural or human-caused disasters.
- CDC Manage Anxiety & Stress - Webpage offers tips for reducing stress in yourself and others and offers information for parents, responders and people released from quarantine.
- Mental Health and COVID-19 – Information and Resources - Webpage of Mental Health America recommended by Connecticut Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services.
- Coping with Corona: Mental Health Supports in a Pandemic - Webpage of The Hub, Behavioral Health Action Organization for Southwestern CT and affiliated with the Connecticut Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services.