Paid Leave for Teaching Staff
At the request of teachers, two weeks of paid leave (or equivalent for part-time staffers) will continue to be provided for school district employees who must miss work because they were required to self-quarantine because:
- The school closed because someone at the school was exposed
- They need to care for someone in quarantine
- They were diagnosed with COVID-19
- They are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms and seeking medical attention
- They are caring for a child whose school or place of care was closed or unavailable for reasons related to COVID-19
Please visit our COVID-19 Resources for Families and Educators for more information.