All of Connecticut's community members can get involved with their local communities to ensure that residents of all backgrounds can have access to the resources they need. Recovery isn't immediate - it's a long term effort that has to do with health care, access to food, rebuilding our business community, and mental health support.
Residents looking for resources can always visit Connecticut's dedicated COVID-19 website.
There are a wide variety of resources available, some pieces information of high interest for residents are:
- CTCARES for Frontline Workers (childcare support for frontline workers)
- Information for Individuals with Disabilities
- Information for Consumers
- Information for Homeowners and Renters
- Information about Access to Healthcare
- Free Online Job Training for Unemployed Claimants
- Free Advisory Support for Student Loan Borrowers