- If you think you or someone you know has a problem with gambling, you may take advantage of these problem gambling resources, which are available in Connecticut:
- Responsible Play CT is a new resource developed in partnership with the Connecticut Council on Problem Gaming, the gambling industry, the Connecticut Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services, and the CT Lottery.
The Connecticut Council on Problem Gambling offers trained Helpline Specialists who connect callers to free, immediate support & treatment options in Connecticut.
- The Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services (DMHAS)
- Problem Gambling Services
- 860.344.2244 or toll-free 866.440.4375
- The National Problem Gambling Helpline is available at 800.522.4700.
- Gamblers Anonymous (www.gamblersanonymous.org) is fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from a gambling problem.
- Gam-Anon (www.gam-anon.org) is a self-help organization for the spouse, family or close friends of compulsive gamblers.