Please note the process for requesting a replacement EBT card has changed. Please call 1-855-6-CONNECT (1-855-626-6632) for a replacement EBT card. Please listen carefully and select the option to check a connect EBT card balance or to replace a lost, stolen or damaged EBT card. 2-1-1 is no longer able to accept replacement EBT card requests.
- The fastest way to get your current benefit letter is online through your MyAccount on MyDSS. You can print out this letter once you have it. For help, watch this video in English or este vídeo en Español.
- You can also call our benefit Center and follow prompts to forms or go into a DSS field office.
SNAP recipients in Connecticut must report when their household’s total monthly gross income goes above 130% of the federal poverty level (FPL). Please follow this link to learn more about income reporting requirements.
Additional food assistance resources: (all links to resources)
- Go online to your MyAccount on MyDSS or ConneCT to update your information. If you need help, watch this video in English or este vídeo en Español.
- Please update your information as soon as possible. DSS will use the information on your MyAccount to contact you, such as mailing you important information like changes to your benefits or your renewal forms and text messaging you reminders and updates about your case.
- If you have submitted your renewal online, via the mail, or in person, please log on or create account to view your case status, this will give you most recent up to date information regarding your case.
- If you have not submitted the renewal, please use Renewal Tab to start the process and submitted verifications.
- Need additional support, call Benefit Center and listen to prompts to speak to one of our First Touch operators who will provide account updated or issue forms.
- You can apply online, by phone, by email, by mail, or in person at your local Community Action Agency (CAA). Find your local CAA in the table below.
- What is a last day of work letter?
- A last day of work is verification from past place of employment that you are no longer working. Please click on link to see acceptable verifications for this request.