Page 2 of 6
- 12/1/2020 December 2020 OHS News
OHS Awarded Office of Minority Health Grant
OHS awarded Office of Minority Health grant to improve maternal mortality and morbidity, and nutrition and diabetes mitigation.
- 11/1/2020 November 2020 OHS News
OHS Releases Annual Facility Fee Trend Report
(HARTFORD, CT) – The Connecticut Office of Health Strategy (OHS) today released the Annual Report on the State’s Facility Fee Trends. The Facility Fee report examines revenues certain hospital outpatient centers generated from facility fees in Calendar Year 2019, the medical procedures that generate those fees, and five-year trend data.
- 10/8/2020 OHS Executive Director, Vicki Veltri featured in Hartford Business Journal article - Meet Greater Hartford's Top 25 Health Care Power Players
- 10/1/2020 October 2020 OHS News
OHS Releases Hospital Financial Stability Report For FY 2019
Hartford – The state Office of Health Strategy (OHS) has released its report detailing the financial standing of Connecticut hospitals for the previous federal fiscal year. The Annual Report on the Financial Status of Connecticut’s Short Term Acute Care Hospitals includes all manner of financial data on revenue, expenses, cost of uncompensated care, and resulting margins.
- 9/1/2020 August 2020 OHS News
- 8/11/2020 June 2020 OHS News
- 8/11/2020 July 2020 OHS News
- 6/2/2020 May 2020 OHS News
OHS: State’s Health Information Exchange Reaches Major Milestone With Cthealthlink Sign On
Hartford – The Office of Health Strategy (OHS) announced that Connecticut’s comprehensive health information exchange initiative (HIE) now has its first client, signaling the formal launch of the technologically advanced network designed to improve patient care, coordinate the state’s network of health facilities and services, and upgrade the state’s overall healthcare delivery system.
- 5/1/2020 April 2020 OHS News
- 4/1/2020 March 2020 OHS News
- 3/5/2020 OHS Public Testimony in Support of HB 5018 Concerning Health Care Cost Growth in CT