COVID-19 Public Assistance
On March 28, 2020 Connecticut was granted a Major Disaster Declaration (DR-4500) triggering the release of federal funds to help communities recover from COVID-19 that occurred beginning January 20, 2020 and continuing. These funds have been approved for municipal and state agency expenses related to emergency protective measures (Category B) not authorized under other Federal statutes.
- FEMA Public Assistance COVID-19 Eligible Expenses FAQ
- FEMA Public Assistance FAQ
- FEMA DR-4500 Informational Page
- FEMA Announcement Press Release
- Coronavirus COVID19 Pandemic Public Assistance Programmatic Deadlines Interim Version