Criminal Justice Commission
December 4, 2019 - 9 a.m.
Office of the Chief State's Attorney
300 Corporate Place
1. Public comment;2. Approval of minutes from the November 25, 2019, meeting;
3. Executive Session – personnel matters – interviewing candidates for Deputy Assistant State’s Attorney in the Judicial District of Hartford (Geographical Area No. 12, Manchester and G.A. No. 13, Enfield)
4. Appointment of Deputy Assistant State’s Attorneys; and
5. Executive session – personnel matter – Review and discussion of the report submitted to the Criminal Justice Commission regarding the untimely completion of reports pursuant to Sec. 51-277a of the General Statutes concerning investigations of the use of deadly force in the Hartford Judicial District.
6. Discussion and vote on whether to commence disciplinary proceedings against the State's Attorney for the Hartford Judicial District, in accordance with the provisions of C.G.S. Sec. 51-278(b)(5) and Sec. 51-275a-14.1 of the Regulations of Connecticut State Agencies.