Vaccine Transportation Resources
If you or someone you’re assisting does not have transportation access, please utilize the resources below to get connected with transportation help.
Transportation resources exist across the state to help individuals get to their COVID-19 vaccination appointments. Providers and local community services have been effectively meeting the transportation needs of their communities, ensuring that transportation is not a barrier to vaccination.
Lyft – Free rides to and from vaccine locations
- What is the service provided? Book free rides (up to $15) to and from vaccine locations.
- Who is eligible? Everyone in America can get up to 2 free rides unless you are enrolled in Medicaid.
- Do I have to have a vaccine appointment already scheduled? No. You must either have an appointment scheduled OR plan on being vaccinated at a
- You can find vaccine clinics that offer appointments or walk-up vaccination by clicking here.
- How do I access this service? Visit lyft.com/vaccine-access and click on “Get a ride” to complete the intake form. If you qualify, you will receive a Lyft code to redeem in the Lyft app.
- What if I need help booking a ride through the Lyft app? Call 211 (TTY: 1-800-671-0737) and a specialist can help you.
- What are the services provided? A wide range of transportation programs and services including Disability-Related Transportation, Medical Appointments Transportation, and Senior Ride Programs.
- How do I access this service? Search and contact transportation programs using 211's transportation map. Click here to get started:
- Having trouble finding transportation on the 211 website? Check out this help video for navigation tips:
- What are the services provided? Information and referrals to transportation resources across the State for residents who already have scheduled their vaccination appointments.
- How do I access this service? Call CT Rides’ toll-free COVID-19 phone number (866) 766-5516, Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST.