What if I completed part of my education outside of the United States?

Read time: 6 minutes

Education and course work completed outside the United States

You must have your credentials evaluated by one of the five agencies currently approved by the Connecticut State Department of Education (CSDE) and meet current certification requirements, including course work and assessments.

Detailed information is available on the foreign credentials section of our website.


Endorsements and Course Work