The Office of
Several Major Initiatives Adopted during the 2018 Legislative Session to Move State Further toward Connecticut Fairness
State lawmakers took action on several of the major initiatives the Governor proposed at the beginning of the legislative session and they are now being transmitted to his desk for his signature.
News and Press
- 12/28/2016 Gov. Malloy Announces Significant Improvements in DMV Wait Times as the Result of Time-Saving Measures that are Being Rolled Out in Offices Statewide
- 12/27/2016 Gov. Malloy Reminds Residents that State's Minimum Wage Will Increase to $10.10 on January 1
- 12/22/2016 Gov. Malloy, Lt. Gov. Wyman, and Attorney General Jepsen Announce At-Home Drug Disposal Kits Now Available at Pharmacies Across Connecticut
- 12/21/2016 Gov. Malloy: Pilot Program Raises Awareness of Youth Homelessness and Provides Guidance on Available Resources
- 12/20/2016 Gov. Malloy Statement on Praxair's Announcement of Merger With German Company Linde
Governor Dannel P. Malloy
Thank you for visiting my website. Here you'll find the latest information about issues of importance to my Administration and to this state. You'll also find tools to help you get the information you need from your state government. Bookmark this page and check back often - I'm committed to keeping you up-to-date and in-the-know as we tackle what are arguably the biggest challenges this state has ever seen. I'm ready to get down to business on behalf of the people of Connecticut, but I need your help. I hope you'll stay in touch and let me know if you have any thoughts, comments or concerns. I'm looking forward to working with you!