For consideration for Admission to the Connecticut Department of Veterans Affairs Residential Facility a Veteran must:
- Complete and sign Application for Admission
- Submit additional documents and information as required
- Submit Residential Facility applications by fax or mail.
- Applications are reviewed weekly by the Residential Facility Admission Screening Committee
- When applicant is approved an admission date will be scheduled
Submit Application and required documents to:
Residential Admission Coordinator.
Department Of Veterans Affairs
287 West Street Rocky Hill, CT 06067
For questions regarding this application and admission to the Residential Facility call: 860-616-3802.