- Councils, Boards, and Commissions
- DAS Business Office
- Incident Reporting
- IT Services
- Municipal and Other Public Entity Resources
- Properties and Facilities Management
- Reports and Publications
- Resources for State Building Construction Projects
- State Leasing and Property Transfer
- State Vehicles
- Surplus and Auctions
DAS Business Office
2 of 2 Results
The core function of the Business Office is to support its delegated customers with a range of financial and fiscal services.
The Purchasing Card program is co-sponsored by the Department of Administrative Services Procurement Services and the Office of the State Comptroller. It is designed and intended to effectively meet your agency’s purchasing and travel needs.