Resources for Certification
- For information on Trade Name Certificates, contact the Town Clerk’s Office of your principal place of business.
- For information on sales and use tax permits, contact the Department of Revenue Services 1-800-382-9463
- For information on licenses, contact the Department of Consumer Protection at 1-800-842-2649
- For information on Annual Report, Certificate of Incorporation, Organization & First Annual Report, Articles of Organization, and Certificate of Limited Liability Partnership, contact the Office of the Secretary of the State at (860) 509-6003
Business Resources - The following resources are shared for informational purposes. These resources/programs are not required for State of Connecticut/DAS/Supplier Diversity certification.
- The City of Hartford Supplier Diversity Program
- City of New Haven Small Contractor Development Program (SCD)
- The Connecticut Economic Resource Center
- Greater New England Minority Supplier Development Council
- Department of Economic and Community Development
- Department of Transportation-DBE Program Certification - Connecticut companies certified by the Department of Transportation must also meet the requirements of DAS certification and must complete the DAS certification application.
- Connecticut Procurement Technical Assistance Program
- Small Business Administration
- UCONN Capital Projects and Contract Administration Projects
- Connecticut Commission on Human Rights and Opportunities (CHRO)
- Massachusetts State Office of Minority and Women Business Assistance (SOMWBA)
- New York Minority and Women-Owned Business Enterprise Program (MWBE)