The DPH mobile clinics officially end on June 30, 2023. The deadline for organizations to submit a request for updated COVID-19 vaccines through the mobile clinics is Monday, June 19.
The Connecticut Department of Public Health (DPH) is working to reduce barriers to COVID-19 vaccination, particularly for our state's hardest-hit communities. We are organizing mobile, pop-up clinics with DPH yellow vans.
Get vaccinated at a DPH Van:
- ✔ No appointment is needed.
- ✔ Vaccines are free to all eligible individuals (6 months or older).
- ✔ No insurance or identification are required.
What are you looking for? Click an option below:
New locations added daily
Clinic dates and locations are subject to change. Check back here and refresh the page before heading to a clinic to ensure you have the most up-to-date information!
All clinics offer Pfizer and Moderna bivalent vaccine
- 12+ clinics are open to everyone ages 12 and older
- All ages clinics are open to everyone ages 6 months and older
Is your organization interested in hosting a DPH van?
If you are interested in hosting a mobile vaccination clinic in your community, please complete the following steps:
- Complete the DPH Vans Intake Form. The deadline for organizations to make an appointment for updated COVID-19 vaccines through the mobile clinics is Monday, June 19. Please note that filling out this form does not guarantee the availability of providing a pop-up clinic. Please note that all responses are thoroughly reviewed, and you will be contacted if we are able to bring a DPH van to your neighborhood/event/site.
- Pre-vaccination Screening Form — completed by all patients at DPH yellow van clinics.
COVID Vaccine Intake form - completed for all patients at walk-in clinics.
*Note that no identification, SSN or insurance are required at DPH yellow van clinics.