DUE TO WEATHER CONDITIONS, ALL CLINICS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE. PLEASE CHECK THIS WEBSITE AND HIT REFRESH BEFORE HEADING OUT TO ANY DPH YELLOW VAN CLINIC.
The Connecticut Department of Public Health (DPH) is working to reduce barriers to COVID-19 vaccination, particularly for our state's hardest-hit communities. We are organizing mobile, pop-up clinics with DPH yellow vans.
Get vaccinated at a DPH Van:
- ✔ Booster shots are available for adults, and children of ages 5 years or older.
- ✔ No appointment is needed.
- ✔ Wait times are variable.
- ✔ Vaccines are free to all eligible individuals (6 months or older).
- ✔ No insurance or identification are required.
New locations added daily
Clinic dates and locations are subject to change. Check back here and refresh the page before heading to a clinic to ensure you have the most up-to-date information!
- 12+ clinics are open to everyone ages 12 and older, and offer the Pfizer, J&J, and Moderna vaccine for first, second, third and booster doses for those who are eligible for the vaccine (12+).
- 5 years - 11 years clinics are open to children, ages 5 years to 11 years old, and offer the Pediatric Moderna and Pfizer vaccine for first, second, third, and booster doses.
- 6 months - 4 years clinics are open to children, ages 6 months to 4 years old, and offer both first and second doses of the Pediatric Moderna and Pfizer vaccine.
Is your organization interested in hosting a DPH van?
If you are interested in hosting a mobile vaccination clinic in your community, please complete the following steps:
- Step 1 — Review the DPH Vans Information Sheet
- Step 2 — Complete the DPH Vans Intake Form. Please note that filling out this form does not guarantee the availability of providing a pop-up clinic. Please note that all responses are thoroughly reviewed, and you will be contacted if we are able to bring a DPH van to your neighborhood/event/site.
Interested in offering Vaccine+ at your vaccination clinics?
Launched by Connecticut’s Department of Public Health and Department of Social Services in Fall 2021, Vaccine+ connect families to services that address underlying health and social needs during their COVID-19 vaccination visit. This winter, Vaccine+ is helping families sign up for water, heating assistance, and free tax assistance. Learn more here.
#Vax2SchoolCT | COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic Plan Form | Fall 2022
DPH and SDE are working to reduce barriers to vaccination across the state, and especially in our schools. Our goal is to plan on-site clinics in August, September, and October at every school in the state with eligible students.
DPH encourages all districts to work closely with their local health departments and/or other local vaccination resources to provide these clinics. Griffin Health’s mobile vaccine clinics are also available to support this work. Please fill out one (1) form per school.
- DPH Vans Advertising Playbook — An overview of DPH van advertisement best practices and checklists of suggested advertising activities.
DPH Mobile Vaccination Team Marketing
Toolkit — Templates and guidance on the production of DPH van clinic marketing materials. Downloadable copy of materials available here:
- Non-English languages available here: Zip folder (Includes Spanish, Arabic, Polish, Haitian Creole, Simplified and Traditional Chinese, and 8 other languages.)
- Pre-vaccination Screening Form — completed by all patients at DPH yellow van clinics.
- 12+ COVID Vaccine Intake Form — completed for patients aged 12 and older at walk-in clinics. Note that no identification, SSN or insurance are required at DPH yellow van clinics. Patients aged 12 – 17 require parent/guardian consent.
- 6 months - 11 years old COVID Vaccine Intake Form — Completed for patients aged 6 months to 11 years old at walk-in clinics. Note that no identification, SSN or insurance are required at DPH yellow van clinics.