DUE TO WEATHER CONDITIONS, ALL CLINICS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE. PLEASE CHECK THIS WEBSITE AND HIT REFRESH BEFORE HEADING OUT TO ANY DPH YELLOW VAN CLINIC.
The Connecticut Department of Public Health (DPH) is working to reduce barriers to COVID-19 vaccination, particularly for our state's hardest-hit communities. We are organizing mobile, pop-up clinics with DPH yellow vans.
Get vaccinated at a DPH Van:
- ✔ Booster shots are available for adults, and children of ages 5 years or older.
- ✔ No appointment is needed.
- ✔ Wait times are variable.
- ✔ Vaccines are free to all eligible individuals (6 months or older).
- ✔ No insurance or identification are required.
New locations added daily
Clinic dates and locations are subject to change. Check back here and refresh the page before heading to a clinic to ensure you have the most up-to-date information!
- 12+ clinics are open to everyone ages 12 and older, and offer the Pfizer and Moderna vaccine for first, second, third and Bivalent booster doses for those who are eligible for the vaccine (12+).
- 6 months - 11 years clinics are open to children, ages 6 months to 11 years old, and offer the Pediatric Moderna and Pfizer vaccine for first, second and third doses. Bivalent booster doses are available only to ages 5 years and above at this time.
Is your organization interested in hosting a DPH van?
If you are interested in hosting a mobile vaccination clinic in your community, please complete the following steps:
- Complete the DPH Vans Intake Form. Please note that filling out this form does not guarantee the availability of providing a pop-up clinic. Please note that all responses are thoroughly reviewed, and you will be contacted if we are able to bring a DPH van to your neighborhood/event/site.
- Pre-vaccination Screening Form — completed by all patients at DPH yellow van clinics.
- 12+ COVID Vaccine Intake Form — completed for patients aged 12 and older at walk-in clinics. Note that no identification, SSN or insurance are required at DPH yellow van clinics. Patients aged 12 – 17 require parent/guardian consent.
- 6 months - 11 years old COVID Vaccine Intake Form — Completed for patients aged 6 months to 11 years old at walk-in clinics. Note that no identification, SSN or insurance are required at DPH yellow van clinics.