COVID-19 Vaccinations Education and Childcare Eligibility
All Pre-K through 12th-grade educators and staff who work onsite with students, as well as childcare professionals, are eligible to start scheduling and receiving the vaccine beginning March 1st.
Please refer to the descriptions below for more detail.
• Classroom Educators PK-12 (including DSAP & LTS)
• Student and Educator Support Specialists – Special Education, School Counselors, Social Workers, SLP, School Psychologists, etc.
• School Nurses
• Building & Central Office Administrators
• Non-classroom based certified personnel; Content Area coaches, Department Chairs, Curriculum Specialists, Technology Specialists
• Behavioral Specialists
• Contracted Support Specialists – BCBA, Speech, etc.
• District/Building-based Substitutes
• Custodial & Maintenance Staff
• Food Service Staff
• Office Administration Staff (Building & Central Office in schools)
• Security Personnel
• Nurse Office Aides & Staff
• Library/Media Center Support Staff (if not certified)
• IT Staff
• Athletic Coaches & Extra-Curricular Advisors (if not certified)
• Bus/Van Drivers LEA & Private Companies
• Substitute teachers
• In-school volunteers
• Childcare Teachers, Assistant teachers, paraprofessionals
• Administrative staff with in-person contact with parents and children
• Program support staff who have regular in-person contact with children
• Childcare transportation professionals