FEMA Mobile COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic
In the ongoing effort to bring the vaccine to communities and people in socially vulnerable areas, Connecticut opened the country’s first FEMA Mobile Vaccination Unit (MVU) on March 29. The mobile vaccination unit will be available as a pop-up clinic in 17 communities during the months of April and May 2021.
Where will these pop-up clinics be located?
- 4/6/2021 and 4/7/2021: Webster Bank Arena Parking Lot
- 2-98 Allen St, Bridgeport, CT 06604
- Hours: 11 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- 4/8/2021 and 4/9/2021: New Haven Green
- 250 Temple St, New Haven, CT 06511
- Hours: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- 4/10/2021 and 4/11/2021: Veterans Stadium
- 235 John Karbonic Way, New Britain, CT 06051
- Hours: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- 4/12/2021 and 4/13/2021: New Britain Police Sub Station
- 202 Linden St, New Britain, CT 06051
- Hours: 11 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- North Canaan: 4/14/2021
- Winsted: 4/15/2021
- Hartford: 4/16/2021 through 4/19/2021
- Waterbury: 4/20/2021 through 4/23/2021
- Meriden: 4/24/2021 and 4/25/2021
- Danbury: 4/26/2021 and 4/27/2021
- East Hartford: 4/28/2021 and 4/29/2021
- Killingly: 4/30/2021 and 5/1/2021
- Windham (Willimantic): 5/2/2021 through 5/4/2021
- Norwich: 5/5/2021 and 5/6/2021
- New London: 5/7/2021 through 5/9/2021
- Middletown: 5/10/2021 and 5/11/2021
- New Haven: 5/12/2021 and 5/13/2021
- Norwalk: 5/14/2021 and 5/15/2021
- Stamford: 5/16/2021 and 5/17/2021
- Bridgeport: 5/18/2021 through 5/27/2021
How do I schedule a vaccine appointment at one of these pop-up clinics?
Each community handles scheduling differently. Please contact your local health department for more details. Find your local health department here.
Keep in mind that municipal and community partners in these locations are coordinating outreach to high-risk and vulnerable residents to make them aware of the mobile vaccination unit and are assisting with appointment scheduling.
What vaccine types are offered at these pop-up clinics?
All locations will offer the Johnson & Johnson/Janssen vaccine.