Trainee Wage Reimbursement
- Great way to train new employees without having to worry about the company’s out of pocket expenses!
- Business is reimbursed 130% for the wages it pays to the new employee for the agreed upon training period.
- Typical reimbursement runs from 1-3 months, depending on the following factors:
- Job duties / Training objectives
- Transferable skills of the candidate
- Overall onboarding process
How it works:
- The business completes a W-9 and the State of Connecticut Agency Vendor Form.
- An agreement is created as a guideline for the time frame, reimbursement amount, start & end date. All parties sign!
- A Workforce Counselor is available to answer questions and provide supports from beginning to end.
Contact us to get started!