Am I Eligible?
- I have a physical or mental disability
- My disability causes issues at work
- My disability makes it difficult for me to get or keep a job
- I think some of the benefits BRS offers might help me prepare for, get a job and keep it
If you are eligible for VR services, you will work with a BRS counselor to develop an Individualized Plan for Employment (IPE). Your Employment Plan is an outline of the services that BRS will provide to you and includes important information about how we will work together to get you on the career path you want.
Connect with one of our counselors by completing the online form. A counselor in your area will get back to you soon.
You may be eligible for the Level Up Program if you are:
- an enrolled student who is Age 16-22
- you are eligible for special education or related services or
- you are an individual with a disability, for purposes of section 504
- To speak to a Level Up counselor and learn more, complete the online form and a Level Up counselor will get back to you.
If you are legally blind, you can obtain VR services from the Bureau of Education and Services for the Blind (BESB). Visit www.portal.ct.gov/besb or call 860-602-4000.