COMPANY APPOINTMENT RECONCILIATION REPORT (CARR)
NIPR offers a tool called the Company Appointment Reconciliation Report (CARR). Companies can use CARR to terminate the appointments of insurance producers who no longer represent the company.
The CARR also makes it easier for regulators and the insurance industry to renew appointments. As a NIPR customer, you can use the CARR to create a list of your active appointments for a specific company in a specific state.
The CARR also lets you complete “Not for Cause” terminations directly from the report so you can compare your company’s producer listing to the Producer Database. Terminations are generated electronically through the NIPR Gateway.
Access and Pay Your Invoice
After entering the necessary identifying information, you can:
Under "Products and Services," select "Company Appointment Renewals."
Select "View and Pay Renewal Invoices."
Sign in using your company identifiers: NAIC #, FEIN, and / or company name.
- Print/Pay the Invoice
- View the detailed report of appointment renewals
- Print the Report
- Download the Report as text (delimited)
- Download the Report as XML
Note: Help screens and NIPR Customer Support are available to guide you through the process.
CONNECTICUT STATE APPOINTMENT RENEWAL FEES
Renewal Period: May 1, 2022 to May 31, 2022
Termination Fees: There are no fees to terminate appointments.
- $100 for Domestic companies
- $20.00 if the premium tax rate in the appointing company’s state of domicile is less than CT’s 1.75% premium tax rate (see fee chart)
- $0 for foreign companies in AK, AZ, CO, HI, IL, IN, MD, MO, MT, NY, OR, RI by reciprocal agreement