Grants Task Template
The Grants Task Template can be used for agency grant information. It can be used for any grants a citizen can apply for as well as explanation of grants given to an agency. This would include environmental grants, economic grants, agriculture grants, federal grants, etc.
- The navigation sections are pre-defined.
- The Overview section is the only required navigation section. All others are optional.
- The navigation sections cannot be reordered or renamed.
- Each navigation section allows for open editing, meaning you can place anything on the page using the rich text editor.
- Overview - This section can include a brief description, expectations to complete the task, benefits, requirements, explanations, schedules, etc.
- Eligibility - This section can include basic information about who is eligible for this service and qualifications.
- How To - This is section is the step-by-step instructions for how to complete the task. It can include a list of needed documents, identification, paperwork, and any other information needed to complete the task.
- Apply - This section can include content that takes the reader to the actual application process.
- What’s Next - This section can include information about what happens next after preforming the task, how long it will take, and any additional information regarding next steps.
- Documents / Forms - This section includes any documents or forms relating to the task.
- Related Resources - This section is for any information that relates to the task that may be related links, related tasks or any other information.
- Success Stories - This section can include any stories or feedback relating to the grant
- Laws / Regulations - This section can include any state or federal laws, regulations, or legislation pertaining to the task.
- Archives - This section can be used for any grants that are from previous years.
- FAQ - This section is for frequently asked questions relating to a particular task.
- Contact - This section includes, directions, phone numbers, addresses, locations, helpful information and any other basic contact information.