The Boards/Commission Page Template is used as a landing page for a Board/Commission website that displays content related to that Board or Commission. A Board/Commission can serve under an Agency or have its own presence. This template is meant for Boards/Commissions housed under a single Agency.
NOTE: This template is only made available upon request.
- The navigation sections are pre-defined.
- The Overview section is the only required navigation section. All others are optional.
- The navigation sections cannot be reordered or renamed.
- Each navigation section allows for open editing, meaning you can place anything on the page using the rich text editor.
- Overview - Can include a brief description, expectations to complete the task, benefits, requirements, explanations, schedules, etc.
- Members - Contains a list of the Board/Commission members and any further related information such as a biography.
- Advisory Councils - Contains a listing of the advisory councils that make up the Board/Commission.
- Meeting Agendas / Minutes - Contains a listing of meeting agendas and minutes along with related documents and information.
- Public Hearings / Rulings - Can include a listing of public hearings and the rulings.
- Laws / Regulations - This section can include any state or federal laws, regulations, or legislation pertaining to the task.
- Guidelines / Policies - Can contain a listing of Agency-wide guidelines and policies or other Agency guidelines and policies that are relevant to the Board/Commission.
- Documents / Forms - Can contain a listing of Agency-wide documents and forms relating to the Board/Commission.
- Publications - Can contain or link to a listing of Agency-wide publications relating to the Board/Commission.
- Press Releases - Can contain or link to a listing of Agency-wide press releases relating to the Board/Commission.
- Related Resources - Can contain any information that relates to the Board/Commission that may be related links, related tasks or any other information.
- FAQ - This section is for frequently asked questions relating to the Board/Commission.
- Contact - This section includes, directions, phone numbers, addresses, locations, helpful information and any other basic contact information.