Agency About Us Template
The Agency About Template is used to introduce the Agency, Commissioner, organization structure, employees, job opportunities, and other important general information.
- The navigation sections are pre-defined.
- The Overview section is the only required navigation section. All others are optional.
- The navigation sections cannot be reordered or renamed.
- Each navigation section allows for open editing, meaning you can place anything on the page using the rich text editor.
- Overview - This section includes basic information about the agency, what they do, mission and vision, code of ethics, history, etc.
- Commissioner - This section includes information on the commissioner such as a message, biography, photos, etc.
- Organization Structure - This section includes the internal structure of the agency including, divisions, offices, commissions, boards, committees, bureaus, etc.
- FAQs - This section includes a listing of agency-wide frequently asked questions generally asked.
- Laws / Regulations - This section includes any laws or regulations related to the Agency.
- Job Opportunities - This section includes a listing of open job positions within the Agency
- Awards / Announcements - This section includes a listing of awards and announcements from the Agency.
- Documents / Forms - This section includes a listing of documents and forms or links to sections of documents and forms found on your website.
- Employee Directory - includes a listing of employee contact information or a link to the State phone directory.
- Contact - includes all agency, department, division, etc. contact information (names, phone numbers, email addresses, mail address) as well as office locations, directions, and feedback/survey forms.