Add Content, Images, and More
To add content to a page, select the sub-page you wish to add the content to and edit the Base Data area in the content area.
- From the content tree structure, select a sub-page under the task. (In the example below, the "Eligibility" task page is selected.)
- When selected, the content area (to the right of the content tree) will display all the properties of the page. The second property listed is called the Base Data area. Select the Show editor link located under the Content HTML section to launch the rich content editor.
- Enter your content into the Rich Text Editor.
Learn more about the Rich Text Editor features
Add an image | Add a hyperlink | Add an email link | Add an anchor link | Add a table | Add an iFrame
Read Writing for the Web Guidelines
Ensure any images or tables you add meet Accessibility Compliance
- Select the blue Accept button when done entering content to exit out of the Rich Text Editor.
- Select the Save Changes icon located at the top left of the screen.
NOTE: Save your changes often to keep from losing them!