Editing an Existing Page
Editing a task/page is easy to do. Just follow these simple steps.
- Log in to Sitecore.
Once logged in, you will be directed to your Agency website landing page in Preview Mode where you can navigate through your website to the page you wish to edit.
- Using the Navigation Bar, navigate to the folder containing the page you wish to edit. Select the > symbol after your Agency name to view a drop down of the folders available. Keep drilling down until you come across the page you wish to edit.
NOTE: Activate the Navigation Bar by selecting the View tab from the Ribbon and selecting the Navigation bar checkbox. Once selected, it will always show when you log into Sitecore.
- Once you are at the page you wish to edit, select the Lock and Edit link from the yellow message bar. This will check the page out and allow you to edit it. You can also select the Edit icon or the Lock icon from the Ribbon to accomplish the same task.
- The page must be checked out in order to edit.
- You must have write access to the folder in order to edit any pages under it.
- You can now edit the page content.