Perform a Find and Replace
You can perform a Find and Replace through the Rich Text Editor and it functions very much like a word processor would.
NOTE: If the page you are editing is Checked in and Unlocked, select the Lock and Edit link to check it out and edit the page.
- Click your mouse around the text. A toolbox will appear with icons to choose from.
- Select the Editor icon . The Rich Text Editor box will appear
- Click the Find and Replace icon . The Find box will appear.
- Select the Find and Replace tab.
- Find - Enter in the word(s) you which to find.
- Replace With - Enter in the word(s) you wish to replace the found word(s) with.
- Select the option of your choice:
- Replace All
- Find Next
- Click the Accept button at the bottom right of the Rich Text Editor box.
- Save your changes.