Connecticut Apprenticeship and Education Committee
Per Public Act No. 19-68: An Act Establishing the Connecticut Apprenticeship and Education Committee, the Manufacturing Committee has transitioned and is now the Connecticut Apprenticeship Committee. The law requires the committee to analyze whether current apprenticeship training programs available to Connecticut residents are meeting workforce needs. Also, the committee will expand the Introducing Students to Manufacturing: Best Practices Guide and Program Resources to introduce middle school and high school students, their parents or guardians, guidance counselors and school counselors to other careers (e.g., insurance, health care, financial technology, biotechnology, STEM, construction trades, and hospitality industries).
Read the full governing statute.
- Connecticut Apprenticeship and Education Committee Report July 2020
- Connecticut Manufacturing Committee Report January 2019
- Manufacturing Catalog of Programs at Public and Independent Institutions
- Connecticut Manufacturing Committee Program Report 2018
- Connecticut Manufacturing Committee Program Report 2017