For consideration for Admission to the Connecticut Department of Veterans Affairs Residential Facility a Veteran must:
- Complete and sign Application for Admission Application
- Submit additional documents and information as required
- Submit Residential Facility applications by fax or mail.
- Applications are reviewed weekly by the Residential Facility Admission Screening Committee
- When applicant is approved an admission date will be scheduled
Submit Application and required documents to:
Department Of Veterans Affairs
Attn: Residential Admission Coordinator
287 West Street
Rocky Hill, CT 06067
For questions regarding this application and admission to the Residential Facility call: (860) 616-3802.