Application Processes for Restoration of State Benefits for Certain Veterans with an Other Than Honorable (OTH) Character of Discharge. For information and how to apply go to Restoration of State Veteran Benefits


For consideration for Admission to the Connecticut Department of Veterans Affairs Residential Facility a Veteran must:  

  • Complete and sign Application for Admission Application
  • Submit additional documents and information as required
  • Submit Residential Facility applications by fax or mail.
  • Applications are reviewed weekly by the Residential Facility Admission Screening Committee
  • When applicant is approved an admission date will be scheduled

Submit Application and required documents to:

Department Of Veterans Affairs
Attn: Residential Admission Coordinator
287 West Street
Rocky Hill, CT 06067

Fax: 860-616-3556

For questions regarding this application and admission to the Residential Facility call: (860) 616-3802