- Download the Application in the Documents and Forms Section
- Include the following documentation:
- Completed and signed application form (CTDVA VM-2)
- Proof of service during a period of war (e.g. DD Form 214 or other documentation if DD Form 214 is unavailable)
- Death certificate indicating a date of death on or after November 12, 1918.
- Proof of residency in the State of Connecticut of the eligible veteran at the time of death or proof of residency during time of qualifying military service (e.g., copy of death certificate or DD Form 214 indicating a Connecticut address.)
- Send completed form and required documentation to the address under Contact Us.