Child Support - Non-Custodial Parent


At the court hearing as requested by SES, the court’s Family Support Magistrate will decide what action to take against a parent who owes child support. Following your court hearing, all child support payments should be sent by mail to Connecticut’s State Disbursement Unit (SDU) at:

P.O. Box 990031
Hartford, CT 06199-0031

The Connecticut Child Support Internet Payment Website has information on making payments, to include how to have payments automatically withdrawn from your bank account. Please visit the web site for further information: