The Connecticut Epidemiologist Newsletter
All Newsletters are in PDF format.
The Connecticut Department of Public Health has produced the Connecticut Epidemiologist Newsletter since 1982, and has electronically published it since 1998. The newsletter provides public health officials, healthcare practitioners, and others with information on Connecticut's public health surveillance activities and acute disease outbreak investigations.
Issues for the current year can be found below. To review past issues, please click here.
Volume 38 - 2018
Vol. 38, No. 3 September
- An Increase in Legionellosis, Connecticut, 2018
- An Outbreak of Clostridium Perfringens Gastroenteritis Associated With a Restaurant, Connecticut, 2018
Vol. 38, No. 2 April
- Cervical Cancer Screening Practices Among Physicians in Connecticut, 2016
- Campylobacter Outbreak at a Wine and Food Festival Detected Using SaTScan™ - Connecticut, 2017
Vol. 38, No. 1 January
- Reportable Diseases, Emergency Illnesses and Health Conditions, and Reportable Laboratory Findings - Changes for 2018
- List of Reportable Diseases, Emergency Illnesses and Health Conditions - 2018
- List of Reportable Laboratory Findings - 2018
- Persons Required to Report Reportable Diseases, Emergency Illnesses and Health Conditions, and Reportable Laboratory Findings
To contact the Epidemiology and Emerging Infections Program, please call 860-509-7994.