Thank you for visiting our new communications page! We are in the process of migrating existing press releases. Until that process is complete, you will be redirected to our existing website for earlier News.
Page 1 of 12
- 6/5/2023 Governor Lamont Announces Rental Assistance Available for Participants of CareerConneCT
- 5/25/2023 Governor Lamont Reminds Residents That Connecticut’s Minimum Wage Is Scheduled To Increase on June 1
- 5/24/2023 Governor Lamont Highlights Connecticut Youth Employment Program Encourages Participation This Summer
- 5/18/2023 CT Dept. of Labor: Unemployment Rate at a 3-Year Low; Broad Job Gains Across Industry Sectors Despite April Decline
- 5/16/2023 Governor Lamont Announces Targeted State Investments and Agency Collaboration To Increase School Staffing
- 5/9/2023 Waterbury Man Charged With Unemployment Compensation Fraud, Larceny
- 4/20/2023 CT Dept. of Labor: March Unemployment Rate Remains Low; Job Growth Moderates; Economic Indicators are Stable
April 14, 2023 Joint Committee on Finance, Revenue and Bonding SB 1237
An Act Concerning a Phase-In of the Increase in the Unemployment Insurance Charged Rate
March 20, 2023 Government Administration and Elections Committee SB 1221
An Act Concerning the Enforcement of Violations of The Freedom of Information Act and the Reporting of Open Requests.
March 15, 2023 Education Committee Senate Bill 1197
An Act Concerning WorkForce Development.
- 3/30/2023 2022 JFES Annual Report
- 3/30/2023 February 2, 2023 Public Hearing Testimony of Dante Bartolomeo Commissioner Department of Labor Executive and Legislative Nominations Committee
March 2, 2023 Higher Education and Employment Advancement Committee House Bill 6354
An Act Establishing a Green Jobs Corps Program.
March 9, 2023 Human Services Committee HB 5001
An Act Concerning Resources and Support Services for Persons with an Intellectual or Developmental Disability.
March 10, 2023 Government Administration and Elections Committee SB 1186
An Act Concerning Data Governance and Requests for Public Records Involving the Connecticut Preschool Through Twenty and Workforce Information Network.