Hydroponic Growers and Retailers
Follow our Pinterest page to find a retailer of Connecticut Grown hydroponics and learn about the process of hydroponics.
5 Hydroponic Fun Facts
1. Farmers claim that some hydroponic crops use 90% less water than the same crops
in traditional soil farming.
2. You can plant 4 times the amount of crops in the same space as traditional soil farming.
3. Some crops can grow twice as fast in hydroponics due to getting exactly the correct amount
of nutrients, water and oxygen.
4. Grown in an inert medium without soil with perfectly balance pH, nutrients solutions and
highly oxygenated water which is delivered directly to the roots.
5. Hydroponically grown crops can use NO herbicide or pesticide chemicals which significantly
impact the environment and our bodies.
Retailers of Connecticut Grown Hydroponics
Bishop’s Orchards Farm Market & Winery 1335 Boston Post Road
Guilford, CT 06437
Whitneyville Food Center
1248 Whitney Avenue
Hamden, CT 06517
Thyme And Season
3040 Whitney Avenue
Hamden, CT 06518
603 Orange Street
New Haven, CT 06511
1580 Post Road