Wed. and Fri. – 7:45 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Sat. – 8 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Customers visiting the office can obtain
- Vehicle and Boat Registration Services
- Renewals of Driver Licenses ONLY - New (first-time) driver licenses and new endorsements must be processed at a DMV Hub office. Haz-Mat Endorsement renewals must be processed at a DMV Hub office.
- Name changes on DMV documents - NOTE: Non-U.S. citizens must visit a DMV Hub office to change a name on a DMV document.
- Duplicates of DMV documents (Duplicate titles are not processed in Putnam.)
- Non-Driver ID Cards - Renewals, duplicates and name changes.
- Disabled Parking Permits
Traveling I-84 East: Take exit 69 (Route 74 East). At junction of Route 44, take a left. Follow Route 44 into Putnam. At the first traffic light at intersection of Route 44 and Kennedy Drive, turn right. Immediately turn left into the municipal parking lot. DMV is in the small building in the corner of the parking lot.
Traveling Route 395 North and South: Take exit 45. At end of ramp, turn right onto Kennedy Drive. Just prior to first traffic light at intersection of Kennedy Drive and Route 44, take a right turn into the municipal parking lot. DMV is in small building in the corner of the parking lot.