Old Saybrook Office
***This office is closed at this time. See list of remote services and daily status updates on DMV and partner locations.
Tuesday: 7:45 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Wednesday: 7:45 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Thursday: 9:15 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Friday: 7:45 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
CDL and Motorcycle Knowledge Testing Hours: See hours here.
Customers visiting the office can obtain:
- All Vehicle and Boat Registration Services
- All Driver's License Services - This includes out-of-state license transfers.
- Testing - Knowledge, Road and Vision.
- Learner's Permits - DMV's new ONLINE test appointment service. (This service is not offered for Motorcycle Endorsement or CDL Knowledge Testing).
- Name changes on DMV documents
- Duplicates of DMV documents
- Non-Driver ID Cards
- Disabled Parking Permits
- CDL Testing
- Motorcycle Endorsement
Walk-in knowledge testing hours:
- Tue., Wed., Fri. – 7:45 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Thursday – 9:15 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Saturday – 8 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Tue., Wed., Fri. – 7:45 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Thursday – 9:15 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday – 8 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Traveling I-95 North: Take exit 66. Take a left off the exit onto Route 166. DMV is one fourth of a mile on the left.
Traveling I-95 South: Take exit 66. Take a right onto Route 166. DMV is one tenth of a mile on the left.