February 4, 2020
DMV Office Holiday Schedule for President Lincoln and President Washington Holidays
WETHERSFIELD – Department of Motor Vehicles offices will have adjusted hours in observance of the holidays for President Lincoln's birthday and President Washington's birthday. DMV offices are normally closed on Mondays.
DMV's major customer service offices next week will have the following schedule:
- Tuesday, Feb. 11 – 7:45 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Wednesday, Feb. 12 – CLOSED (President Lincoln's Birthday)
- Thursday, Feb. 13 – 9:15 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Friday, Feb. 14 – 7:45 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. (early closure for President Washington's Birthday)
- Saturday, Feb. 15 – CLOSED (President Washington's Birthday)
In addition, DMV's licensing partners that process renewals, duplicates and name changes for driver licenses and non-driver ID cards will have the following schedule:
- AAA offices in Avon, Cromwell, Enfield, Manchester, Old Saybrook, Southington,Waterford and West Hartford will be open for normal business hours.
- The Milford and North Haven Nutmeg State Financial Credit Union offices will be closed on Monday, February 17.
- The Stamford (WorkPlace, Inc.) office will be closed on Wednesday, February 12 and Monday, February 17.
- The West Haven City Hall office will be open for normal business hours.
DMV also offers a variety of online services, including vehicle registration renewal payments. For a list of services, visit https://ct.gov/dmv/online
Pay By Phone and Other Automated Services
Customers can also pay certain fees by phone, including vehicle registration renewal and driver license restoration. To use these services, call (860) 263-5700.