The following are some brochures the agency distributes. They concern information on different topics in which the public is interested. These brochures are available in Adobe Acrobat format. The software to view and print Adobe Acrobat documents is available free from Adobe. To get a free copy of the software, click "Get Acrobat".
Helpful information for parents of a new teenage driver.
Highlight of laws and mandatory suspensions.
- Auto Repairs: What Everyone Needs to Know (PDF)
Brochure courtesy of the Department of Consumer Protection
- Aggressive Driving and Road Rage (PDF)
- Back in the Driver's Seat: Connecticut's Lemon Law Automobile Dispute Settlement Program (PDF) - Brochure courtesy of the Department of Consumer Protection
- Connecticut Cell Phone Laws (PDF)
- Connecticut's Heavy-Duty Diesel Emissions Program (PDF)
- Don't Hang in the No-Zone - Driving Around Large Trucks (PDF)
- The Graduated License Program for Older Drivers and People with Disabilities (PDF)
- A Guide to Passing Your Driving Test (PDF)
- Medical Requirements for Commercial Drivers (PDF)
- Organ Donation Information (PDF)
- Safety Tips for Parents and Laws for 16-and 17-Year Old Drivers (PDF)
Highlight of laws and mandatory suspensions.Best printed on legal-size paper for easy reading.
- Vin Number Etching for Vehicles - A Safety Precaution (PDF)
- Procedures for obtaining a dealer or repairer license K-36
- Procedures for obtaining a junkyard license K-70 (PDF)
- License application requirements regarding site drawings and certificates K-93 (PDF)
- Connecticut's used car warranty law Z-4 (PDF)
- Corporate Reorganization, etc. Prima Facie Proof of Payment of Tax Exemption (Q-20) (PDF)