State Emergency Operations Center
The following functions are among those performed in the SEOC outlined in the State Response Framework:
- Receiving and disseminating warnings, alerts and protective actions.
- Providing planning, logistical, operational and financial support to the Governor's Unified Command.
- Developing and disseminating policies and protective actions made by the governors Unified Command.
- Documenting the Civil Preparedness Emergency declaration process.
- Coordinating the flow of information and resources between federal, state, regional, local and tribal representatives.
- Collecting intelligence from and disseminating information to the various SEOC representatives and, as appropriate, to municipal, military and federal agencies.
- Preparing intelligence/information summaries, situation reports, operation reports and other reports as required.
- Maintaining general and specific maps, information display boards and other data pertaining to emergency operations.
- Continuing analysis and evaluation of all data pertaining to statewide emergency operations.