Larkin State Park Trail
10 mile linear trail passing through Middlebury, Naugatuck, Oxford, Southbury
There are three parking areas in Southbury:
- At the western terminus where the trail meets Kettletown Road
- Southeast of Smith Road where the trail crosses Route 67
- Where the trail intersects with Strongtown Road/Route 188.
There are two parking areas in Oxford:
- Where Prokop Road becomes Riggs Road
- At the northern end of Long Meadow Road at the Middlebury/Oxford town line.
There is one parking area In Naugatuck:
- At the eastern terminus of the trail there is parking for 6 to 8 cars at Whittemore Glen State Park along Route 63.