Hop River State Park Trail
20 mile linear trail passing through six towns in Eastern Connecticut
Many parking areas serve this trail.
- At the western terminus where the trail meets Colonial Road
- Church Street has parking for several cars
- Roadside parking south of the tunnel on Tunnel Road leads to a path up to the trail.
- Valley Falls Park on Valley Falls Road; follow blue blazes to the south
- At Bolton Notch State Park. At the junction of Route 44 and Route 6 in Bolton. Heading west on I-384 from Bolton Notch, turn right at end of guardrail and go downhill to parking lot.
- Steeles Crossing Road has parking for several cars
- Burnap Brook Road, Andover – small parking area
- Wales Road, Andover – small pull off parking area
- Shoddy Mill Road – small pulloff
- Lake Road – road side parking
- Parker Bridge Road, Columbia - small pulloff
- Hop River Road, Coventry - small pulloff
- Kings Road, Coventry - small pulloff