Outreach and Education
Clean air is important for your health. The Bureau of Air Management is committed to keeping you informed and providing opportunities for you to be heard and included in air quality policy and programs.
Join the Bureau's regular stakeholder committee, State Implementation Plan Revision Advisory Committee (SIPRAC), to learn about the latest air quality issues facing the state, proposed policy and regulations to address air quality, and to be heard!
Events and Workshops
No Child Left Inside. Launched in 2006, No Child Left Inside® is a promise to introduce children to the wonder of nature- for their own health and well-being, for the future of environmental conservation and the beauty, character and communities of the State of Connecticut. The associated programming is on- going throughout the year.
Videos and Webinars
- Introduction to Air Quality.
- Satellite Data and a Preliminary Look at the Impacts of "Stay-Home Stay-Safe".
- DEEP's Network of Air Monitoring Data and a Preliminary Look at the Impacts of "Stay-Home Stay-Safe".
- Air Quality Index, Forecasts and What you can do the improve air quality.
- Volkswagen, NOx Mitigation Program
- Waste Busters- Wood Burning Myths
- Waste Busters - Idling Myths
- Residential & Municipal Open Burning Program
- Electric Vehicle Public Service Announcement
- Compliance Webinars for Air Pollution Sources
Fact Sheets and Other Materials
- Air Monitoring Network
- Air Quality Index and Health Effects
- Air Quality Permit FAQS
- Casey's Clean Air Week (Children's e-Book)
- Electric Vehicle FAQs
- Electric Vehicle Charging Information
Content last updated: May 28, 2020