Funding Period: April 15, 2021 - October 15, 2021. Grant funds must be expended within the funding period.
Connecticut Arts Endowment grants provide unrestricted funds that may be used for a wide-variety of operational and program functions, including but not limited to:
- Staff Salaries
- Payments to contracted artistic, technical or administrative professionals
- Production, travel, telephone, shipping and postage costs
- Space rental; occupancy costs (maintenance, security, insurance, utilities, etc.)
- Printing, advertising and marketing costs
- Evaluation services and documentation (photo, video, audio, collection of statistical information, etc.)
- Travel and conference registration expenses for staff and/or volunteers to attend local, regional or national relevant industry conferences, workshops, retreats, clinics, etc.
Grant funds cannot be used for:
- Expenses incurred outside of the funding period
- Brick and mortar or capital improvements/construction
- Elimination or reduction of existing debt
- Benefits, fund-raisers and social events
- Scholarship assistance for academic or non-academic programs
- Political contributions
- Lobbying activities
- Legal fees
- Religious programming, activities or paraphernalia
Grantees must complete and submit a final report no later than November 15, 2021.
Sign up to receive our newsletter for program updates and announcements.