ARCHIVED - From the Archives
- Safety associated with the physical health of consumers, medication administration safety, special eating needs and other areas of health that affect the well being of our consumers
- Safety associated with transportation, driving, recreation and other safety issues that arise when consumers and employees travel in the community.
- Safety associated with our consumers living environment, safety devices and protocols in their homes.
- Safety associated with consumer nutritional needs, including Dysphagia and allergies.
- Safety associated with change in seasons and the precautions necessary so people are not adversely affected by the weather.
- Safety associated with items in the environment that can be hazardous to consumers and employees. Storage of chemicals, walkways, fireplaces, etc.
- Safety associated with DMR and Private Provider employees in their workplace including; proper procedures in lifting consumers.
- Safety associated with the way employees perform their job duties, including, dress code, electronic device usage and respect for themselves and others.
MAKE SAFETY A PRIORITY