June 27, 2023 - Children’s Services and Transition Age Youth
Date: June 27, 2023
Time: 3 p.m.
Watch here via YouTube: https://youtu.be/4sctWSM5Onk
The 4th Tuesday Forums on Innovative Options are forums built around informing individuals, families, DDS Staff, and other stakeholders of DDS service delivery options and agency initiatives that shape the way in which the individual’s we serve receive supports in order to promote independence, choice, and integration. These forums are a unique opportunity to learn, grow, and get involved. The June 23rd, 2023 forum featured conversations on children’s services, children’s respite, Camp Quinebaug, individual and family support services and the IFS helpline, and transition age youth.
Featured speakers included:
- Deputy Commissioner Elisa Velardo
- IFS Program Manager Tonya McNair
- Director of Specialized Service Development Tammy Venenga
- Program Manager Jean Stack
- Assistant Regional Director Brian Smith
- Adelbrook Director of Therapeutic Group Homes Nicole DesRoches