Medication Administration Catalog
The training catalog, published every quarterly, lists all medication administration training classes offered through DDS at various locations across the state, as well as the DDS required certification exam located at various community colleges. The courses and exams are available to DDS or private provider staff who are required to obtain medication administration certification. The catalog contains a general program overview and requirements, course and exam activities for the current training semester, seat request registration process, and directions to all course and exam locations.
The fax seat request form' is not available off the web. To obtain a fax seat request form contact this office. Please note that only agency or provider designated medication administration coordinator may request course or exam seats. Requests received by someone other than the designated medication administration coordinator will not be processed and will be returned to the appropriate agency for follow up.
CT DDS Medication Administration Training Documents:
- About the Program
- Course Catalog January – June 2024
- Med Admin Initial Certification Online course/Standalone exam and phase 2 registration Links January-June 2024
- Med Admin Recertification Review Class and Exam or Exam Only Registration Link January–June 2024
- Med Admin Retraining Course Registration Link January –June 2024
- Course Catalog July – December 2023
- Med Admin Recertification Exam Registration Links July–December 2023
- Medication Administration Training Inclement Weather Policy
- Educational Support & Staff Development Services/Learning Opportunities
Medication Administration Training
Inclement Weather Policy
860-616-2045 extension 5
Please read carefully
In the case of inclement weather, a cancellation notice will be posted through voice mail by calling 860-616-2045 extension 5. This message will instruct the caller as to the status of the medication administration activities for that day.
Cancellation or delayed start notices will be posted to voice mail up to 2 hours prior to the start of course session or exam.
Additionally, individual colleges providing exams may post their cancellation information on local radio and television broadcasts. Please refer to your local station for up-to-date college cancellations.
Activities cancelled due to inclement weather will be rescheduled in a timely manner. If a course session is cancelled, students should attend the next regularly scheduled session of their course unless otherwise noted on voice mail.
| Contacts |